View Prince Edward in a larger map
1. Allied Plaza: MTR Exit B2. Sells Japanese and Korean clothes.
2. Pioneer Centre: MTR Exit B2. Not much but basement has United Square, a shop that rents lockers to people so that they can present their goods. They have all sorts of things. Worth a look.
3. Grand Century Plaza Shopping Centre: above Mong Kok East KCR Station.
4. Fa Yuen Street: MTR Exit B2. Walk all the way and you will reach Mong Kok. Note: it's a day market. At night, illegal street vendors set up stall. Sometimes you have to buy and run.
5. 一点心 One Dim Sum: 15 Playing Field Road. Exit A, turn right, cross the road and walk for 3 min. Affordable and nice Dim Sum. Chee cheong fun with char siew or dough fritters, turnip cake, fried skin of beancurd roll, glutinous rice Dumpling, osmanthus cake, mala cake, chicken feet.
6. 乐园 Lok Yuen Beef Balls Noodles: 45 Bute Street. MTR Exit B2. Beef Balls noodles, Pork Ball with Abalone, Fish Dumpling noodles, Prawn and Seaweed Rolls. It has other branches elsewhere – 11 Fa Yuen St Mongkok (Mong Kok MTR Exit E2), 138-144 Sai Yeung Choi St South